outreach and talks
- industry lecture at the 47th graduate days of HGSFP
- “science slams” in Mainz on 1. August 2020, Heidelberg 2. Oktober 2021
- author of articles on spektrum.de, in “Spektrum der Wissenschaft” and “Sterne und Weltraum”, for example “Einsteins Aufstieg zum Superstar” (German language only)
- university level textbook Tutorium Physik fürs Nebenfach (2nd 2019) at Springer-Spektrum 2015, 2019. The book is in German and has a German-language website as well as a YouTube channel.
- Testing modified (Horndeski) gravity by combining intrinsic galaxy alignments with cosmic shear (MNRAS, 2021)
- Statistical separation of weak gravitational lensing and intrinsic ellipticities based on galaxy colour information (MNRAS, 2020)
- Angular ellipticity correlations in a composite alignment model for elliptical and spiral galaxies and inference from weak lensing (MNRAS, 2018)
- effects of intrinsic alignments on cosmic shear measurements: models, simulation
- combination of intrinsic alignments and cosmic weak lensing as a means to test alternate theories of gravity
- effects of galaxy redshift clustering on weak lensing measurements
- extended Press-Schechter Monte Carlo merger tree fitting function for conditional mass functions from SPH simulations
- part time self-employed as IT consultant
- python/postgreSQL programme “ITTTSuite”, a command-line based tool for administration of clients, invoice creation, tax automation
- python-backend for geburt-heidelberg.de
- GitHub profile, GitLab profile
volunteering and activities
- various positions within SPD Heidelberg, including vice chair of the party chapter Heidelberg
- DJ for indie/alternative/rock music, see www.waverley.de
- organisation of a regular “Stolpersteine” event at Freiwilligentag Rhein-Neckar (“volunteering day”).
(“Stolpersteine” are small plaques that commemorate individual victims of the Holocaust)
- chairperson of Freifunk Rhein-Neckar e.V.
- part of the managing committee of TSV Oftersheim e.V.